Master & PhD Admission schedule
1 Feb – 31 Mar 2023
*Applications after Mar 31, 2023 will not be accepted.*
2) Fill out an on-line information and attach the supporting documents for the application. at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7l3ZTMR_ljYjyrPS_LTuCB9m5pVVGbTCQjVJeUKMi5hNqWw/viewform
*Applications that are not completely filled out or with missing document attachments will not accepted.*
Application documents must include all of the following attachmets. Please combine all documents within 1 file size limit less than 1MB.
1. A copy of transcript)
2. A copy of the degree certificate
3. A Copy of ID card (only Thai people) / A copy of passport (only foreigners)
4. English language test scores or a certificate issued by the registrar of the applicant’s university certifying the completion of a course taught in English.
5.Statement of purpose [Statement of Purpose Template]
6. Two letters of recommendation (only for Phd applicant)
No. 1 from an advisor from a former educational institution or a current supervisor
No.2 from CUEE faculty who accepts to be a PhD advisor
10 Apr 2023
Announcement of the list of eligible candidates for the interview examination. [Download]
20-21 Apr 2023
Interview exam date (please check your interview schedule time slots) And deadline to submit English scores (if you have not done so).
*Score results are important information that must be considered in the interview.
28 Apr 2023
Announcement of admission results/advisor name/cluster [Download]
- Bioelectronics, BIO
- Power and Energy, PEn
- Data Analytics, DTA
- Control and Embedded Systems, CES
- Advanced Materials and Devices, AMD
- Telecommunication, Networking and Systems, TNAS
Special Requirement for Interview Exam of PhD Applicant
Applicant must present previous research and additional research interests within 15 minutes. This will follow by a 15-minute Q&A session by 5 faculty committee members including the applicant’s selected potential PhD advisor.