Master & PhD Admission schedule
1 Sep – 31 October 2022
*Applications after October 31, 2022 will not be accepted.*
2) Fill out an on-line information and attach the supporting documents for the application. at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7l3ZTMR_ljYjyrPS_LTuCB9m5pVVGbTCQjVJeUKMi5hNqWw/viewform
*Applications that are not completely filled out or with missing document attachments will not accepted.*
Application documents must include all of the following attachmets
1. A copy of transcript)
2. A copy of the degree certificate
3. A Copy of ID card (only Thai people) / A copy of passport (only foreigners)
4. English language test scores or a certificate issued by the registrar of the applicant’s university certifying the completion of a course taught in English.
5.Statement of purpose [Statement of Purpose Template]
6. Two letters of recommendation (only for Phd applicant)
No. 1 from an advisor from a former educational institution or a current supervisor
No.2 from CUEE faculty who accepts to be a PhD advisor
7 November 2022
Announcement of the list of eligible candidates for the interview examination. [Download]
27 May 2022
Announcement of the list of eligible candidates for the interview examination. Download
14 November 2022 (for master applicant only)
15 November 2022 (for Phd applicant only)
Interview exam date (please check your interview schedule time slots) And deadline to submit English scores (if you have not done so).
*Score results are important information that must be considered in the interview.
23 November 2022
Announcement of admission results/advisor name/cluster [Download]
- Bioelectronics, BIO
- Energy, ENE
- Data Analytics, DTA
- Intelligent Systems, ISY
- Advanced Materials and Devices, AMD
- Telecommunications and Networking, TAN
Special Requirement for Interview Exam of PhD Applicant
Applicant must present previous research and additional research interests within 15 minutes. This will follow by a 15-minute Q&A session by 5 faculty committee members including the applicant’s selected potential PhD advisor.